At Riverbend Family Dentistry we offer both Invisalign™ and conventional orthodontics (metal braces).
Invisalign™ is a metal free option for straightening your teeth. As a certified Invisalign™ provider in Jupiter, FL, we are proud to offer this alternative to traditional metal braces. Invisalign treatment uses a series of virtually invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that allow you to smile more during treatment as well as after.
A straight smile not only looks good, but enhances your entire oral health. Straight teeth allow for better cleansing leading to a decrease in the potential for cavities and gum disease. Also, a properly aligned bite will maintain jaw joint health, gum health, and decrease tooth wear due to grinding and clenching.
With recent advancements in 3D software and tray materials, Invisalign™ is capable of creating amazing results.
Invisalign™ aligners are the clear alternative to metal braces. These clear aligners are the virtually invisible way to give you the smile you’ve always wanted. There are many benefits to Invisalign™ including:
- Quality. Invisalign™ is the leader in clear aligner therapy. Other companies offer clear aligners but fall short in recreating the comfort, invisibility, and movement predictability that Invisalign™ creates.
- 3D treatment planning. Using our iTero® digital scanner, Invisalign™ treatment also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan prior to starting so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete. This also allows you to make adjustments prior to starting treatment to get the desired outcome of your unique smile.
- Invisible. Virtually invisible on teeth during treatment.
- Comfort. More comfortable than conventional metal braces – there are no metal wires to poke or irritate the inside of your mouth.
- Convenience. Fewer office visits than with traditional braces – and most visits are in and out in less than 30 minutes.
- Worry free. No need to worry about breaking brackets or wires. Also, lost aligners can easily be remade and keep your movements on track.
- Eat when you want. Your Invisalign™ aligner trays are removable – you can eat and drink what you want, when you want.
- No special brushing or flossing. You can brush and floss as normal to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
Am I A Candidate?
Invisalign’s™ versatility makes most patients with maligned teeth candidates for clear aligner therapy. There are a few instances metal braces are necessary; this is rare though, and most cases can be treated with Invisalign™. We offer a free Smile Design to discuss whether Invisalign™ is the best treatment option for you.
What Should I Expect?
During your initial Invisalign™ consultation, we will use our iTero® digital scanner to make a 3D computerized model of your mouth and photos. You will be able to review this model with Dr. Mautner to digitally plan your smile outcome. Once happy with the planned outcome, this model will then be used to customize a set of Invisalign™ aligner trays that only fit your unique teeth. You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. Each aligner is changed out every 7-14 days and as you progress through the series your tooth will move in small increments until they reach the final desired position.
You’ll visit us about once every eight weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. During these visits you will be given 8 weeks worth of aligners. We will continue to take 3D digital scans to track your progress during treatment, and easily be able to make refinements if needed during the treatment process. That’s all there is to it!
How Long Does It Take?
Invisalign™ comes in a few different packages depending on the needed treatment. Treatment length can vary significantly ranging from 2 months to 2 years. On average total treatment time is between 7 to 13 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30.
To learn more about Invisalign™ and other treatment orthodontic options available, schedule your complimentary Smile Design. Your Smile Design includes an iTero® 3D digital scan and orthodontic treatment consultation.
Call 561-701-9700 to get scheduled today!
Check Out Our Work!
To view a before and after, simply hover the cursor over the middle icon; slide to the right to view the before photo and slide to the left to view the patient’s results.
This patient was unhappy with the crowding in her smile. We were able to give her what she wanted after 6 months of Invisalign followed by in office whitening. We were all very happy with her results.
This patient wanted to correct the uneveness of her teeth, but did not want metal braces. After comprehensive Invisalign we were able to correct the crowding and varying lengths of her teeth.